ARB SAFARI SNORKEL
2012+ JEEP WRANGLER JK 3.6L V-6
A safari snorkel system relocates your engine's air intake point from the relatively low and vulnerable position under the hood to a much higher and safer location where a constant source of cool, clean, dry air is available. Manufactured from premium quality polyethylene, safari snorkels are incredibly resilient and UV stable. Install one before your next trip and breathe easier knowing that your engine is protected by a safari snorkel.
UV stable cross-linked polyethylene body for the ultimate in strength.
High flow air ducting and body ensures air supply in excess of engine requirements.
Each component is designed for maximum dust and water sealing stainless steel and plated hardware for corrosion resistance.
Fully compatible with optional 7" or 10" precleaners (some models).
Unique evacuation system effectively disperses rain and unwanted moisture.
Completely Australian designed and manufactured.
- Relocates the factory air intake position approximately
28" higher to prevent water ingestion when negotiating stream crossings
- Allows vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in
dusty conditions, by drawing air from a higher position away from the cloud of
heavy airborne particles
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption
- All Safari Snorkels are manufactured of UV stable,
cross-linked polyethylene for the ultimate in strength and durability.
- Stainless steel and plated mounting hardware is used
exclusively for corrosion resistance.
- Safari's unique evacuation system effectively disperses
rain and unwanted moisture and high flow design ensures air supply in excess of engine
- Designed and manufactured in Australia