ARB SUMMIT FRONT WINCH BUMPER
2014+ TOYOTA 4RUNNER (Except Limited)
The ARB Summit bar features the latest styling from ARB including press form cover
straps, larger ARB fog light and surround, two piece split pan grill with access door for
winch clutch operation and a recessed winch control box mount for a sleek, integrated
The dynamic nature of the 4Runner chassis requires clearance for the ARB bar and the
fenders and grill of the 4Runner. To achieve this necessary clearance the wings of the bar
have been designed and developed to both follow the OE bumper and to sit beneath the bumper on the outer edges.
NOTE: Due to the different front bumper of the 4Runner Limited model the ARB Summit Bar is not recommended fitment to this model.
PROTECTION & STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle specific design for the Toyota 4Runner 2014+ model, excluding the Limited model.
- Registered design of styling and design components.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection.
- Incorporates ARB’s renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle.
- 30mm radius on wings and centre section.
- Engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to the chassis via high tensile bolts.
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow.
- 2 piece grill design for split pan.
- Extensive protection panels on centre and either side.
- Pressed form top pan and aluminium (powder coated black) winch cover panel.
- Twin Hi-Lift jack points located beneath each buffer for optimum strength.
- Durable two piece buffers.
- Includes ARB LED Indicator and Clearance light.
- Two aerial brackets located on the top of the centre tube.
- Will accommodate Warn, Magnum, Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lb.
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED’s and IPF lights.
- Provision for optional ARB Fog light kit part no 3500590. Included in 3421550K kit.
- Provision for optional ARB Fog light covers (Part no 3500680).
- Provision for Optional Summit Roller Fairlead Cover (Part no 3500850).
- Bar adds approximately 6.8 inch / 175mm to the overall length of the vehicle.
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 191 lbs / 87kg.
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance.
- Finished in a hard wearing texture black powder coat with the added option of color matching to individual vehicles
ARB SUMMIT BAR KIT ARB-3421560K Includes:
- ARB-3421550 Summit bar to suit 2014+ Toyota 4Runner
- ARB-3500720 Winch Installation kit.
- Separate Warn ZEON fit kits may be required for winch installation
- ARB-3500590 For Light Kit
- ARB-3500530 Wiring Loom (Required: OE fog light loom is for 19W OE fog light)
ARB Summit Bar Design Highlights:
The ARB Summit Front Winch Bumper for the 4Runner features two piece buffers, split pan grill and ARB’s Fog Light Surround. All three components are designed to integrate with each other and the bar design.
The upright section of the two piece buffer has a style line to complement the fog light surround. The intersection of the 62.6mm press formed cover strap and buffer is covered by a covered strap intersection cap to neatly finish the pressed form cover strap.
To provide access to winch clutch handles and to assist with valuable air flow to the radiator the split pan has a two piece grill for an integrated, OE style appearance. An access door on the left hand side allows access to winch clutch handles.
ARB’s new fog light surround is featured in the ARB Summit Bar Kit for the 4Runner. The fog light surround will be supplied in a natural black finish to complement the buffer design. A clear fog light cover is available as an option - ARB-3500680.
Pressed Top Pan and Winch Cover:
The top pan of the Summit range of bars feature a press form to add strength and a 4mm aluminum press formed winch cover panel, for when no winch is being fitted. When fitted the winch cover panel is recessed in the press form top pan to give a level and integrated appearance. The cover is supplied in a satin black powder coat finish.
Center and Wing Protection Panels:
To provide valuable airflow to the lower radiator, the center 2mm sheet steel stone shield features laser cut and press form apertures. Wing panels provide protection for the low mount washer bottle.
Two aerial mounts are welded to the center cross tube to allow fitment of UHF/AM radio and mobile phone aerials/antennas. Synchro pulse controlled welding is used for a visually appealing weld with seam quality that is comparable with that of a TIG weld.
Driving Light Mounts:
The press formed top pan includes laser cut holes for fitment of a range of compatible driving lights including ARB Intensity and IPF 800, 808, 900 Series lights. Pinning holes for ARB Intensity lights are included. It is recommended that driving lights are fitted at the time of bar fitment. If driving lights are being fitted after the bar has been fitted, the center lower stone tray will need to be removed to provide access to the right hand side driving light mount.
LED Clearance Light / Turn Signals:
Press form apertures in each wing are provided to fit ARB’s LED clearance light / turn signal.
Hi-Lift Jack Points:
Hi-Lift jack points are located directly below the buffers. The Hi-Lift jack point is welded directly to the upright on either side and is designed to prevent the Hi-Lift jack from interfering with the buffer.
The Summit Bar range has an integrated control box mount that recesses the control box lower in the pan. Different mount holes and control box mount brackets are provided to suit different winches. Winch Fitting Kit instructions have further information as to which mount hole or bracket is suitable.
The ARB Summit bar for the fits the following winches:
• Warn M8000, XD9000, XP9.5, XDC 9.5
• Warn ZEON 8, 8-S, 10, 10-S
• Warn ZEON Platinum 10, 10-S