ARB AIRMAX SAFARI SNORKEL
2010+ TOYOTA 4RUNNER 4.0L V6
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE - FIRST 3 SHIPMENTS SOLD OUT
ORDERS PLACED NOW SHOULD BE AVAILABLE ~ JUNE 2017
Avoiding dust, water and snow ingestion is essential for keeping your
4x4 moving down the trail. Safari Snorkels relocate an engine’s air
intake from a low, vulnerable position to a high, safe location where a
constant supply of cold, clean air is available.
The new ARB Safari Snorkel for the Toyota 4RunnerFeaturing the new AIRMAX design for
the 5th Generation model (2010+) is the start of a new generation of
raised air intakes from Safari Snorkel. Tested and verified on an
airflow bench, each AIRMAX design ensures that the airflow through the
snorkel meets or exceeds that of the factory inlet design. This ensures
that if the vehicle owner wishes to increase their engine’s performance
(ECU, exhaust, forced induction), the snorkel will meet those needs
while providing the cold, clean air that is a standard benefit from any
Safari Snorkel model.
- Raises air intake to prevent water ingestion, while also allowing
vehicles to utilize clean air when driving in dusty conditions.
- Vehicle specific design and factory airbox adaption fit
- Manufactured using durable, UV stable cross linked polyethylene material.
- Supplied as a comprehensive kit, including the necessary fasteners and mounting brackets.
- Unique air ram design acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rain water from incoming air stream.
- Designed and manufactured in Australia.
- 10% higher CFM for this application over other brand snorkels.
THE ARB SAFARI SNORKEL KIT FOR THE 5TH GENERATION TOYOTA 4RUNNER (4.0L V6 1GR-FE GAS MOTOR)
REQUIRES DRILLING / CUTTING OF BODY FOR INSTALLATION
(Picture of ARB-SS170HP Tacoma Snorkel shown for reference only)