sPOD UNIVERSAL 6-SWITCH SYSTEM W/ RAM MOUNT
The sPODUniversal 6-Switch System can be used in many trucks, UTVs, and vehicles that do not have a specific S-Pod system available. This system includes a 6 switch panel with a 1" Ram Mount Ball. The sPOD switch panel is easy to install and arrives with switches installed and wired for plug and play ease like the S-Pod Jeep TJ and JK systems. Source mounts to top of fuse box, or any other convenient location. Since this is mounted with a Ram Mount, the panel can easily be removed and put away when not in use. Minimal cutting and drilling required.
Included with the system:
Six Contura switches, 2 Red, 2 Amber and 2 Green actuators, two piece Wire Harness set with 8 multi-color leads utilizing 18 gauge wires. Each end has an automotive connector made by Deutsch.
All wires are wrapped in high temp abrasion resistant nylon braided sleeving.
The Source 6 Circuit power distribution system includes:
- 12 position terminal block for accessory attachment
- 6 Bosch style cube style relays (SPST 40amp) (plug-in style)
- 6 ATO style automotive fuses 3 15 amp and 3 30 amp supplied
- 6 Diodes to protect sensitive accessories such as LED lights from "field collapse"
- Inline 50amp manual resetting circuit breaker
- 8 gauge power leads with crimped and soldered terminal for connection to the battery
- Integrated LVCO (Low-Voltage-Cut-Off) circuit that detects the battery voltage and will cut-off at 10.6VDC and cuts-back in at 12.4VDC so there is enough juice to start your vehicle in case you left an accessory on!!!
- Fuse for LVCO which can be removed to bypass the LVCO